Personally Identifiable Information
When you apply with LoansMachine.ca, we will collect your personal personally identifiable information such as name, state and email address, date of birth, driver’s license number and state, information about home ownership, citizenship status, employment information, active military information, amount frequency of paychecks, information about your banking account and we share with your credit lenders so that they can offer you suitable loan packages according to your financial needs.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Third Parties websites
We allow third parties to display their advertisements on our website, but always note that we are not responsible for their actions. So, it’s up to you to deal with them and we can’t be held liable if you suffer loss/damage while dealing with them.
Use of Collected Information
We use the collected information in order to:
- Deliver you’re the deliver the products or services you have demanded,
- Give your customer support,
- Confirm your application information to determine whether you meet eligibility requirements for the loan or not,
- Communicate with you via telephonic call, postal mail and Email,
- Display advertising customized to your interests,
- Perform data and statistical analysis,
- Verify your identity and protect against the possible deceptive transaction
We never share your personal data with any of unauthorized third parties for our personal advantage. Always keep in mind that all your data remains safe on our website’s server. We conduct a security check on our website to foil the attempts of online fraud elements and hackers to steal your personal data.
Privacy of Minors
LoansMachine.ca is intended for use by children under the age of 18. So, don’t browse the website and leave immediately if your age is less than 18 at the time of loan application.